Global Gate Translations delivers professional translation services in South Africa. Our South Africa translation services are customized to suit every client’s personal specifications. Our translation company serves clients with services such as document translation, website translation, technical translation, medical translation, interpreting, subtitling services, transcription services, marketing translation among others.
Multilingual South Africa translation services
Delivering a culturally relevant and personalized experience to international customers relies on your ability to speak their language. Global Gate Translations’ language platforms provide the technology and services you need to deliver local language content across every step of the customer journey.
We offer translations services in more than 200 languages as we are well furnished with a network of professional expert linguists and technicians in various fields. Some of the languages we serve our clients in depending on their request include:
About South Africa
South Africa, officially the Republic of South Africa, is a country in Africa. It is bounded on the south by 2,798 kilometers of coastline of southern Africa stretching along the South Atlantic and Indian oceans, on the north by the neighboring countries of Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe, and on the east by Mozambique and Eswatini and surrounding the kingdom of Lesotho. South Africa is the 25th-largest country in the world by land area, and with close to 53 million people, is the world’s 24th-most populous nation.
Interesting facts about South Africa
- South Africa has the longest wine route in the world
- The oldest remains of modern humans were found in Klasies River Cave in the Eastern Cape. They are well over 100,000 years old.
- South Africa, Zimbabwe, and Mozambique are tearing down fences between the countries’ game parks to create a 13,500 square mile game park, which will become the largest conservation area in the world. It will be bigger than Switzerland, Belgium or Taiwan.
- The country has more than 10 official languages.
About our South Africa translation services
We translate all the major languages spoken in South Africa such as; English, Afrikaans, Sotho, Ndebele, Tswana, Xhosa, Tsonga, Venda, Dutch, and Swazi among others.
Why choose us?
- We offer efficient project management from start to finish.
- Our translation services in South Africa are competitively priced
- Our response times are faster and we deliver translation services with quick turnarounds
- We follow strict quality guidelines so as to serve our clients with accurate translation services. We are committed to data protection rules and confidentiality agreements.
- We render reliable attention to details and maintain the message and tone in the source language when translating to the target language.
For reliable translation services in South Africa, simply get in touch with us for a free quote