For quick and reliable Burkina Faso translation services, look no further than Global Gate Translations. Our services cover different fields including websites, education, law, marketing, finance, transport, Agriculture, tourism, government among others. For accuracy, we work only with native linguists with appropriate experience. This makes our work timely, consistent moreover at competitive prices.
Professional Burkina Faso Translation Services
We deliver very professional translation services in Burkina Faso. Each project is completed by native professional translators in their specific fields of expertise. We also work with well experienced account managers to guide both the translators and the clients. In addition, we provide confidential services and we always guarantee the confidentiality of our clients’ work.
Burkina Faso Translation Services Provided
We provide high quality services at any field. Some of the services provided include: Document translation, Interpreting services, Transcription, Website translation, Subtitling, localization and so forth.
Key facts about Burkina Faso
- Burkina Faso is a land locked country located in West Africa.
- It gained her independence in 1960 as Upper Volta.
- The name Burkina Faso was adopted in 1984 and it means “land of incorruptible people”
- The capital city of this country is Ouagadougou.
- This country borders Mali to the north, Niger to the north east, Benin to the south east, Ivory Coast, Togo and Ghana to the south.
- Burkina Faso covers the land area of about 273,600 km 2.
- As of 2022, the population of Burkina Faso was estimated to be about 21.9 million people (Worldometer estimates).
- It’s also estimated that the greatest population in this country are Muslims.
Languages of Burkina Faso
Burkina Faso is a multilingual nation with about 70 languages. The official language of this nation is French. French is used as the language of Administration, Laws, courts and so on. This language is also for instructions at schools. Other common languages include: Mossi, Dioula, Bobo, Samo, Marka, Fula, Gourmanch, Bissa, American Sign Language among others.
Economy of Burkina Faso
The economy of Burkina Faso greatly relies on Subsistence farming and employs more than 80% of the total labor force. Other sectors include services sector and others. However, the economy of Burkina Faso is faced with many problems. Some include: poor soils, high literacy rates, poor government policies, few natural resources among others.
If you’re looking for professional translation services in Burkina Faso, simply get in touch 2